anemone — wiggling tentacles.
Synopsisanemone [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-arms number] [-finpoints number] [-width number] [-fps]
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 40000 (0.04 seconds.).
- -arms number
- Arms. 2 - 500. Default: 128.
- -finpoints number
- Tentacles. 3 - 200. Default: 64.
- -withdraw number
- Frequency that the arms withdraw. Arms withdraw on randomly generated values between 1 and 11; this value determines the maximum value of that range. So 100 spends a lot of time withdrawn, while 1000,000 tends not to withdraw at all. Default: 1200.
- -turnspeed number
- How fast it turns. At zero, not at all, all they way up to thousands which are very fast indeed. Default: 50.
- -width number
- Thickness. 1 - 10. Default: 2.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.