blockattack — a puzzle game inspired by Tetris Attack
DescriptionBlock Attack - Rise of the blocks 2.0.0
Block Attack - Rise of the Blocks is a puzzle/blockfall game inspired by Tetris Attack for the SNES.
- -h [ --help ]
- Displays this message
- Display the version information
- Disables the sound. Can be used if sound errors prevents you from starting
- Causes the game to not sleep between frames.
- Enables basic verbose messages
- Enables verbose messages regarding controllers
- Prints the search path and quits
- --puzzle-level-file arg
- Sets the default puzzle file to load
- --puzzle-single-level arg
- Start the specific puzzle level directly
- --bind-text-domain arg
- Overwrites the bind text domain used for finding translations. Default: "/usr/local/share/blockattack/locale/"
- --homepath arg
- Set the home folder where settings are saved. The directory will be created if it does not exist. Default: "/home/poul/.local/share/blockattack"
- Start the game normally
- blockattack --nosound
- Start the game without sound. Can be used if sound problems prevents the game from starting
Reporting bugsReport bugs to the issue tracker here: <https://github.com/blockattack/blockattack-game/issues>
CopyrightCopyright © 2005-2016 Poul Sander License GPLv2+: GNU GPL version 2 <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.html> or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.