bouncingcow — a happy cow on a trampoline in 3D. Moo.
Synopsisbouncingcow [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-speed number] [-count number] [-texture filename] [-wireframe] [-fps]
DescriptionIt's very silly.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds.).
- -speed number
- How fast the cow bounces. Larger for faster. Default: 1.0.
- -count number
- How many cows! Default 1.
- -texture filename
An image file to paint on the cow's hide.
Note that on most systems, GL textures must have dimensions that are a power of two.
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.