cdbdiff — program to operate cookie (fortune) database
Synopsiscdbdiff [options] <database1> <database2> <resultfile>
DescriptionThis manual page documents briefly the cdbdiff command.
This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. Instead, it has some plaintext documentation, see below.
cdbdiff is a program that compares two cookie databases and builds a list of those cookies that are only present in second, but not in the first of them. The input files are not modified in any way.
OptionsA summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the documentation in /usr/share/doc/cookietool directory
- Shows summary of options.
- case sensitive comparisons.
- how fussy about word delimiters? (default: 2)
- input file format - -f3: cookies are separated by '%%' lines; -f2: cookies are separated by '%' lines (DEFAULT); -f1: each line is a cookie; -f0: each word is a cookie.
- append if <resultfile> exists (instead of failing).