colobot — educational programming strategy game
DescriptionColobot (Colonize with Bots) is an educational game aiming to teach programming through entertainment. You are playing as an astronaut on a journey with robot helpers to find a planet for colonization. It features 3D real-time graphics and a C++ and Java-like, object-oriented language, CBOT, which can be used to program the robots available in the game.
- Display a short help text
- -resolution WxH
- Set runtime screen resolution
- -graphics default|auto|opengl|gl14|gl21|gl33
- Changes graphics device
- -glversion default|#.#
- Sets OpenGL context version to use.
- -glprofile default|core|compatibility|opengles
- Sets OpenGL context profile to use.
Runtime path overrides
- -langdir /path/to/lang/
- Set custom language directory path
- -datadir /path/to/data/
- Set custom data directory path
- -savedir /path/to/save/
- Set custom save directory path (must be writable)
- -mod /path/to/mods/
- Set datadir mod path
- -loglevel trace|debug|info|warn|error|none.
- Set log level.
- -debug all|event|models|...
Enable debug mode (more info printed in logs). Possible values are as follows, as well as any comma-separated combination
- System events
- Update events
- Application events
- All above events
- Models-related debugging
- All above debugging statements
- Run in headless mode - disables graphics, sound and user interaction
- -runscene scenecodename
- Run given scene on start (skip menus)
- Win every mission right after it's loaded
- Used to determine the runtime language.