companioncube — a vital aparatus.
Synopsiscompanioncube [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-speed ratio] [-spin] [-wander] [-count number] [-wireframe] [-fps]
DescriptionThe symptoms most commonly produced by Enrichment Center testing are superstition, perceiving inanimate objects as alive, and hallucinations. The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak. In the event that the Weighted Companion Cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds.).
- -speed number
- How fast the animation should run. Less than 1 for slower, greater than 1 for faster.
- -count number
- How many cubes. Default 3.
- -no-spin Instead of bouncing, float and spin.
- -no-wander Instead of bouncing, float and drift.
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.