crackberg — Lose your way wandering some height fields, and enjoy candy.
Synopsiscrackberg [-root] [-window] [-install] [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window-id id] [-delay usecs] [-fps] [-crack] [-lit] [-boring] [-letterbox] [-flat] [-wire] [-nowater] [-visibility float] [-color string] [-nsubdivs integer]
DescriptionFlies through height maps, optionally animating the instantiation and destruction of generated tiles; by default, tiles 'grow' into place (height gradually increased up to correct value). In windowed mode the following key controls are available:
- left, right
- Turn left and right.
- Move left, forwards, backwards, and to the right, respectively.
- Decrease and increase manual speed, respectively.
- Return to automatic control.
Optionscrackberg accepts the following options:
- Draw on the root window.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -delay microseconds
- Delay between frames; default 20000 (1/50th of a second).
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- Use all possible methods to animate tile instantiation.
- Do not animate instatiation at all; use this to get standard landscape generator behavior.
- Drawable window region has a 16:9 aspect ratio, regardless of actual window size.
- Enable lighting.
- Flat shading (OpenGL will use one color per primitive, rather than interpolating betwixt vertices).
- Do not display 'water' (forces negative values to zero, and selects a different coloring method).
- -visibility float
- Value in range [0.2,1.0] (default 0.6) specifying proportion of viewable XY plane which is to be drawn upon.
- -color string
- Selects color scheme. Use with no or bogus argument for current list.
- -nsubdivs integer
Number of times to recursively subdivide each triangular tile. Each
increment increases total triangles by a factor of 4; for instance the default
setting 4 results in 256 triangles per tile.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.