darkplaces-server — an engine for iD software's Quake and related games
Synopsisdarkplaces-server [ -options ] [ +set cvar value ] [ +console commands ]
DescriptionDarkPlaces is an engine for Quake and related games, with greatly enhanced effects and lighting and many features for mods. darkplaces-server is the dedicated-server version of DarkPlaces, with fewer dependencies.
OptionsThis program follows the Quake convention, with long options starting with a single dash (`-'). Options include:
- Specify the location of the game data files.
- Start the game using the files from a mission pack or a mod.
- Start the game with the Hipnotic mission pack.
- Start the game with the Rogue mission pack.
- Expect the basedir to contain the standalone game Nexuiz, instead of Quake.
Various other mods and standalone games are supported, see /usr/share/doc/darkplaces-server/README.Debian.