engine — draws a 3D four-stroke engine.
Synopsisengine [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-engine name] [-delay number] [-no-move] [-no-spin] [-no-title] [-fps]
DescriptionDraws a simple four-stroke engine that floats around the screen.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -engine name
- What kind of engine to draw. Default: random. Known models are: "Honda Insight" (3), "BMW M3" (4), "VW Beetle" (flat 4), "Audi Quattro" (5), "BMW M5" (6), "Subaru XT" (V6), "Porsche 911" (flat 6), "Corvette Z06" (V8), "Dodge Viper" (V10), and "Jaguar XKE" (V12).
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 10000 (0.01 seconds.).
- -move | -no-move
- Whether the object should wander around the screen.
- -spin | -no-spin
- Whether the object should spin.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- -title | -no-title
- Whether to display the name of the engine being rendered.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.