extrusion — various rotating extruded shapes.
Synopsisextrusion [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-name which] [-no-light] [-wireframe] [-fps]
DescriptionDraws various rotating extruded shapes that twist around, lengthen, and turn inside out.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 10000 (0.01 seconds.).
- -name which
- Which object to draw. Choices are: helix2, helix3, helix4, joinoffset, screw, taper, and twistoid.
- -light | -no-light
- Whether to light the scene, or use flat coloring.
- -bitmap file
- The texture map to use.
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.