glcells — growing cells graphics hack
Synopsisglcells [-display host:display.screen] [-window] [-root] [-install] [-visual visual] [-delay num] [-pause num] [-maxcells num] [-radius num] [-seeds num] [-quality num] [-minfood num] [-maxfood num] [-divideage num] [-mindist num] [-keepold] [-wireframe] [-fps]
DescriptionThe glcells program draws cells that divide exponentially, eat and eventually die.
Optionsglcells accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -pause num
- Specifies the pause at the end of the animation (all cells dead or maximum amount of cells reached). Unit is in frames, default 20.
- -maxcells num
- Specifies the maximum number of cells on screen (dead cells also count, even if invisible). Default is 800.
- -radius num
- Specifies the radius of the cells. Default is 40.
- -seeds num
- Specifies the number of cells when animation starts. Default is 1.
- -quality num
- Specifies subdivision quality of the spheres used to draw the cells [0...5]. Default is 3.
- -minfood num
- Food is ditributed randomly on the screen (Yes, the cells need to eat). This parameter specifies the minimum amount of food per pixel. Default is 5.
- -maxfood num
- Food is ditributed randomly on the screen (Yes, the cells need to eat). This parameter specifies the maximum amount of food per pixel. Default is 20.
- -divideage num
- Specifies the minimum age in frames a cell needs to have before beeing able to divide. Default is 20
- -mindist num
- Specifies the minimum distance between cells. Default 1.4
- -delay num
- How long to pause between frames. Default is 20000, or 0.02 second.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- Draw wireframe only.
- Dead cells stay on screen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.