glplanet — rotating 3d texture-mapped planet.
Synopsisglplanet [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-no-light] [-delay number] [-image file] [-resolution number] [-wireframe] [-fps]
DescriptionDraws a planet bouncing around in space. The built-in image is a map of the earth, but you can wrap any texture around the sphere, e.g., the planetary textures that come with `ssystem'.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -light | -no-light
- Use Flat Coloring.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02 seconds.).
- -images file
- The texture map to wrap around the planet's surface.
- The resolution of the planet. Default: 128.
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.