hexadrop — shrinking hexagons.
Synopsishexadrop [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-speed number] [-size number] [-sides number] [-uniform-speed] [-no-uniform-speed] [-lockstep] [-no-lockstep] [-fps]
DescriptionDraws a grid of hexagons or other shapes and drops them out.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds.).
- -speed number
- Speed. 0.5 for half as fast; 2.0 for twice as fast.
- -size number
- How many tiles to fit horizontally on the screen. Default 15.
- -sides number
- Shape of the tiles. 3, 4, 6 or 8. Default: random.
- -uniform-speed | -no-uniform-speed
- Whether each tile should drop at the same speed. Default: random.
- -lockstep | -no-lockstep
- Whether each tile should drop at the same time. Default: random.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.