hyper — non-euclidean graphical rogue-like game
DescriptionThis manual page documents briefly the hyper game.
HyperRogue is a game in which the player collects treasures and fights monsters -- rogue-like but for the fact that it is played on the hyperbolic plane and not in euclidean space.
OptionsMost configuration can be accessed inside the game after pressing the v key.
Some configured options can be overridden from the command line:
- -c configfile
- Instead of the default ~/.hyperrogue.ini, read and write the configuration from the specified configfile.
- -s highscorefile
- Instead of the default ~/.hyperrogue.log, read and write high scores from the specified highscorefile.
- Start in fulls screen mode.
- Start in windowed mode.
- Use Escher stype graphics.
- Use ASCII stype graphics.
- Use plain graphics.
- -r WxHxF
- Set the resolution to W times H, and font size to F.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- -v, --version
- Show version of program.