lordsawar — A Warlords II clone
Synopsislordsawar [OPTION...] [FILE]
DescriptionLordsAWar! is a 2d turn-based strategy game where up to 8 players strive for control of as many cities as possible. Produce new armies in cities to conquer nearby cities. Using the income from those cities, make more armies to take more cities. Send a hero to a temple to get a quest, or maybe search a nearby ruin instead. Play against the computer or against a friend.
- -c, --cache-size SIZE
- Don't use more than SIZE bytes to cache rendered graphics.
- -t, --test
- Start with a test-scenario.
- -S, --seed NUMBER
- Seed the random number generator with NUMBER.
- -s, --stress-test
- Begin a non-interactive stress test.
- -r, --robots
- Begin a non-interactive stress test over the network.
- -H, --host
- Start a lordsawar server.
- -p, --port NUMBER
- Start the lordsawar server on the given port.
- -h, --help
- Give this help list.
FILEs can be a saved game file (.sav), or a map (.map) file.
- The configuration file.
- Saved game directory.
- Saved scenario maps directory.
- Saved armyset directory.
- Saved tileset directory.
- Saved shieldset directory.
- Saved cityset directory.