meritous — an action adventure dungeon-crawl game
- meritous [fullscreen]
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
The following the basic controls to the game:
- Move around. To walk through doors, simply walk up to them and push against them.
- Charge your PSI circuit for attack, release to attack.
- Exit the game.
- View the help file.
- View the map (you can use the arrow keys to scroll around the map, press space to move quickly in the map).
- Activate a trigger tile that you are standing on. Enter is also used for various other things, such as reading in-game dialog.
- Pause the game.
These programs do not follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). Instead, just type the command after the exectuable name.
- Runs the game in full screen mode.
Copyright © 2008 D. Moonfire