metaballs — draws 2D metaballs
SynopsisMetaBalls [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-ncolors number] [-count number] [-delay number] [-cycles number] [-radius number] [-delta number] [-fps]
DescriptionThis hack draws 2D metaballs to the screen by calculating the sum of the colors of all metaballs covering a pixel. Ported from the demo effects collection (http://demo-effects.sourceforge.net)
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -ncolors number
- Number of Colors. Default: 256.
- -count number
Number of MetaBalls. 2 - 255. Default: 10.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 5000 (0.005 seconds.).
- -cycles number
- Duration. 100 - 3000. Default: 1000.
- -radius number
- MetaBall Radius. 2 - 100. Default: 100.
- -delta number
- MetaBall Movement. 1 - 20. Default: 3.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
CopyrightCopyright © 2002-2003 by W.P. van Paassen. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without
express or implied warranty.