moire2 — circular interference patterns.
Synopsismoire2 [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-ncolors number] [-thickness number] [-fps]
DescriptionAnother example of the fun you can have with moire interference patterns; this hack generates fields of concentric circles or ovals, and combines the planes with various operations. The planes are moving independently of one another, causing the interference lines to ``spray.''
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 50000 (0.05 seconds.).
- -ncolors number
- Number of Colors. Default: 150.
- -thickness number
- Thickness of lines, in pixels. Default: 0.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.