openjk — Jedi Academy multi-player
Synopsisopenjk [-h|--help] [-q|--quiet] [+set option value]... [+command] ...
Descriptionopenjk runs the multi-player version of the first- and third-person action game Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, using the OpenJK engine.
OptionsThe wrapper script used for OpenJK in Debian accepts these options:
- -h, --help
- Display a short help summary
- -q, --quiet
- Disable all output
Any console command can also be prefixed with + and used as a command-line option (press Shift+Esc to access the in-game console), including:
- +set option value
- Set an option (see below for some options)
- +connect server[:port]
- Connect to a server
Options that can be set with +set (note that this is not a full list!) include:
- r_fullscreen <bool>
- 1: Play in fullscreen mode; 0: Play in window mode
- r_mode <num>
- Sets the screen resolution mode. Set num to -1 to use a customized resolution set via r_customheight and r_customwidth, or -2 to use your normal desktop resolution.
- r_customwidth <pixels>
- Use pixels as width if r_mode is set to -1.
- r_customheight <pixels>
Use pixels as height if r_mode is set to -1.
- $XDG_DATA_HOME/openjk, defaulting to ~/.local/share/openjk
Configuration and state for Jedi Academy.
EnvironmentThe wrapper script used to launch OpenJK allows it to be debugged by setting environment variables.
- A debugger or other prefix to prepend to the OpenJK command line, such as strace; overridden by OPENJK_BACKTRACE
Use gdb(1) to get a backtrace if OpenJK crashes (the gdb
package must be installed for this to work)