pong — Pong Home Video Game Emulator
Synopsispong [-display host:display.screen] [-foreground color] [-background color] [-window] [-root] [-mono] [-install] [-visual visual] [-clock float] [-noise] [-fps]
DescriptionThe pong program simulates an ancient Pong home video game, as well as various artifacts from displaying it on a color TV set.
Optionspong accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- If on a color display, pretend we're on a monochrome display.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- The score of the game will be the current time.
- -noise float
- How noisy the video signal should be (between 0.0 and 4.0 or so).
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
X resourcesNotable X resources supported include the following which correspond to standard TV controls: analogTVTint, analogTVColor, analogTVBrightness, and analogTVContrast. They range from 0 to 100, except for tint which is an angle between -180 and +180.
TrademarksPong may be a trademark.