pyracerz — 2d racing car game
pyracerz [--resolution 640x480|320x240] [--fullscreen] [--doublebuf|--nodoublebuf] [--nosound] [--help|-h] [--version]
pyracerz is a multiplayer top view 2D racing game.
It features multiplayer (on the same computer), tournaments, high scores, replays, 6 tracks (really 12, because each track can be used Normal or Reverse), 9 cars, a basic robot player, 3 different levels of difficulty, and a music player (it can play the .ogg files locating in the musics directory).
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- Change resolution (default is 1024x768)
- Enable fullscreen display
- Enable double buffering display (DEFAULT on other platform than Windows)
- Disable double buffering display (DEFAULT on Windows)
- Disable Sound
- -h --help
Show summary of options.
- Output version information and exit.