ricochet — client application for multi-player ricochet robots game
Synopsisricochet --host <hostname> --port <port> --name <username> --game <gamename> --watch
Ricochet is a client for the Ricochet Robots server (rrserve). It provides a view of the board and permits the user to fully interact with the server, both managing the set of games running in the server and playing individual games.
Options are as follows:
- Print a help/usage message and exit.
- -h,--host hostname
- Select the host running the Ricochet Robots server. By default, ricochet connects to localhost
- -p,--port port
- Select the TCP port to connect to. By default, ricochet connects to port 5252.
- -n,--name username
- Specify the player name to present to the server. This name will be shown to all other players. By default, this is the user's login name.
- -g,--game gamename
- Select a game to join or create. By default, ricochet presents a dialog showing the available games and also allowing the user to create a new game.
- This allows the user to watch the selected game rather than participating in it.