rlvm — RealLive interpreter clone
Synopsisrlvm [OPTION]... <path to directory containing a Gameexe.ini file>
rlvm is a Free Software reimplementation of the VisualArt's KK's RealLive interpreter. It is meant to provide Linux and Apple users with a compatible, portable interpreter to play VisualArts games, specifically those released by Key.
- Specifies the path to a TrueType font to use instead of trying to autodetect the font
Currently, rlvm can run the following games:
- Kanon (With NDT's English patch)
- CLANNAD / CLANNAD Full Voice Edition
- CLANNAD Full Voice Edition (With Baka-Tsuki's English patch)
- Planetarian (US Edition)
- Tomoyo After
- Little Busters
- Kud Wafter
- Princess Bride
- Princess Brave
- ALMA ~zutto soba ni~
- Some of the game demos from the Kinetic Novel website.
- All rlvm save files are kept in this directory.