sauerbraten — a 3D first-person shooter
Synopsissauerbraten [-d] [-wwidth] [-hheight] [-zdepth] [-bbpp] [-asamples] [-t] [-kdirectory] [-fshaderprecision]
This manual page documents briefly the sauerbraten command.
sauerbraten is the client and map editor of the Sauerbraten game. Sauerbraten is a fast 3D first-person shooter.
- Run as a dedicated server and don't start the client.
- Set window width in pixels.
- Set window height in pixels.
- Set the z-buffer precision to depth in bits.
- Set the bits per pixel to bpp bits.
- Set Full Scene Antialiasing to samples samples.
- Run in windowed mode.
- Adds directory to the list of paths, in which the engine searches for files.
- Set the precision quality. Values from 0 to 3 are allowed. 0 disabled shaders. The lower the value, the faster sauerbraten will run.
- Don't use any shaders.