spacezero — Explore and conquer all space
spacezero [GENERAL_OPTIONS] [-c | -s] [GAME_OPTIONS]
- spacezero -h
spacezero is a Real Time Strategy 2D space combat, multiplayer (two players by now) net game.
The objective is to conquer the space, defeating all enemies.
At starting point you have only one ship and one planet, but you have gold to buy more ships to conquer more planets.
All the ships can be controlled by the computer (automatic mode) or by the player (manual mode). You can easily change among your ships controlling all of them independly.
- Sound disabled.
- Music disabled.
- Where player_name is the name of the player.
- Change the default font by font.
- Server mode (multiplayer).
- Client mode (multiplayer).
- Show summary of options and keyboard controls.
- Play with N number of planets (default 30).
- Play with N number of players (default 2).
- Play with N number of galaxies (default 1).
- Play with N as the size of the Universe.
- planets are known by all the players.
- cooperative mode (all humans allied).
- computer cooperative mode (all computers allied).
- Queen mode.
- Dont add a team of pirates.
- where IP is the ip of the server.(default 127.0.0.1)
- where n and n+1 are the tcp ports used.(default 8000)
Not tested in net between 32 and 64 machines. Maybe doesn't work properly
Not so tested in an internet connection. Maybe doesn't work properly.
Copyright © 2011 Julia Palandri, Lucia Prado, Romanella Di Ferdinando
This manual page was written for the Debian system (and may be used by others).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 or (at your option) any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.