spheremonics — 3d spherical harmonic shapes.
Synopsisspheremonics [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-duration number] [-resolution number] [-wander] [-no-spin] [-spin [XYZ]] [-wireframe] [-no-smooth] [-no-grid] [-bbox] [-fps]
DescriptionThese closed objects are commonly called spherical harmonics, although they are only remotely related to the mathematical definition found in the solution to certain wave functions, most notable the eigenfunctions of angular momentum operators.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds.).
- -duration number
- Duration. 5 - 1000. Default: 100.
- -resolution number
- Resolution. 5 - 100. Default: 64.
- -wander | -no-wander
- Whether the object should wander around the screen.
- -spin [XYZ]
- Around which axes should the object spin?
- Don't spin.
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- -smooth | -no-smooth
- Smoothed Lines. Boolean.
- -grid | -no-grid
- Draw Grid. Boolean.
- -bbox | -no-bbox
- Draw Bounding Box. Boolean.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.