tennix — A funny 2D tennis game with network play support
tennix is a top-view 2D tennis game. It features a two-player game mode and a single-player mode against the computer.
This is the SDL port of a DOS game written in 2003. The original game can still be found on the web at http://thp.io/2003/tennix/
You can select the controls directly in the menu. Usually, in two-player game mode, player 1 plays using W, S, D, E, F and player 2 plays using O, L, K, I, J. You can also play using mouse, gamepad or Joystick.
When using network play, you have to configure your opponent with the input device "Network player", and make sure that the opponent does the same thing (but in reverse).
- (Un)pause the game
- Switch between windowed and fullscreen mode
- -f, --fullscreen
- Start the game in fullscreen mode
- -b, --benchmark
- Start the game in benchmark/attract mode (AI vs AI, auto-start, no menu)
- -m, --master <IP-of-slave>
- Network play mode; play as master and send input over to slave via the given IP
- -s, --slave <IP-of-master>
- Network play mode; play as slave and send input over to master via the given IP
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options