trophy — A 2D car racing action game.
Descriptionis a single-player racing game for Linux. Even though the goal is basically to finish the laps as the first, is an action game which offers much more than just a race. Lots of extras enable "unusual" features for races such as shooting, putting mines and many others.
- Arrow Up Accelerate.
- Arrow Down
- Decelerate. Don't use.
- Arrow Left
- Steer to the left.
- Arrow Right
- Steer to the right.
- Turbo. Boosts speed while pressed (as long as there still is turbo fuel left). Use it to overtake other cars or catch up if you've fallen behind.
- Drop bomb. Bombs will explode after a second. Use it to damage other cars.
- Shoot. Fires your machinegun straight ahead. Make sure you are pointed towards another car.
- Horn. Useless but fun anyway.
- Stop race, go back to previous menu or quit game.
- Contains the game saves