wormhole — animation of flying through a wormhole
Synopsiswormhole [-display host:display.screen] [-window] [-visual visual] [-root] [-stars n] [-delay usecs] [-zspeed n] [-fps]
DescriptionThe wormhole program shows an animation of flying through a tunnel surrounded by streaks of light.
Optionswormhole accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Make all the rocks the same color.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -stars integer
- Number of stars to create every animation loop.
- -zspeed integer
- Speed light streaks fly by.
- -delay microseconds
- Number of microseconds to delay between each frame. Default 10000, meaning about 1/100th second. Compare and contrast with -zspeed, above.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.