xrayswarm — swarms with color trails.
Synopsisxrayswarm [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-fps]
DescriptionDraws a few swarms of critters flying around the screen, with nicely faded color trails behind them.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 0 (0.00 seconds.).
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.