xsystem35 — program to play System 3.5 games
- xsystem35 [OPTIONS]
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
xsystem35 is a program to run System 3.5 games. Known games are:
- • Kichikuou Rance
- • Ikenai Katsumi Sensei
- • Rance IV for WIN
- • Tōshin Toshi 2 for WIN
- • Kaerunyo Panyon
- • Ikusamiko
- • Ningengari (in Alice no Yakata 456)
- • Type Zero (in Alice no Yakata 456)
- • ATLACH=NACHA (in Alice no Yakata 456)
- • DALK (in Alice no Yakata 456)
- • Tōshin Toshi (in Alice no Yakata 456)
- • Dr. Stop! (in Alice no Yakata 456)
- • Rance I (in Alice no Yakata 456)
- • Rance II (in Alice no Yakata 456)
- • Rance III (in Alice no Yakata 456)
- • 王道勇者
- • DiaboLiQuE
- • AmbivalenZ for Win95
- • Pastel Chime
- • Prostudent GOOD
- • Mamorigami-sama
- • Mamatoto
- • Hushaby Baby
- • DARCROWS
- • Persiom
- • 隠れ月
- • SeeIN Ao
- • これD.P.S.? (in 20 seiki Alice)
- • かえるにょ国にょアリス (in 20 seiki Alice)
- • Only You - Re cross
- • 王子さま Lv1.5
- • Daiakuji (Not opening)
- • 妻みぐい (Not opening)
The program start with the following options starting with one dash (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- set game resouce file to 'file'
- don't use MIT-SHM (use in another display)
- set cdrom device name to 'device'
- set midi device name to 'device'
set audio device name to 'device'
/dev/dsp : oss type (device name)
- select output audio device
- OSS mode
- ALSA mode
- Enlightened Sound Daemon mode
- Disable Audio output
- select output midi methods
- External midi player
- Raw Midi device
- Sequenceer device (?:devicenumber)
- Disable MIDI output
- set external midi player to 'cmd'
- set mixer device name to 'device' (effective only for oss)
set joystick device name to 'device'
if 'device' is set to 'none', don't use the device
- kanji code of filename (0 or 1 ... 0:euc, 1:sjis)
- always draw antialiased string (for !256 colors game)
- never use antialiased string (for !256 colors game)
- start with fullscreen
- disable image cursor
- Show version of program.
- Show summary of options.
- The per-user configuration file to control the behaviour of xsystem35.
Copyright © 2010 Ying-Chun Liu (PaulLiu)
This manual page was written for the Debian system (and may be used by others).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or (at your option) any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2.